• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Look what I found....

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
in the oven, and I won't share .... yum yum..... :D :D

Attachments

• MVC-792F.JPG
    MVC-792F.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 130

OregonAlex

hey.. watch where you point that thing bubba.. I'm tryin' to be on a low carb diet here. Please mark offending messages like this with a warning in the subject line.

PineRidge

Back From the Dead
Hey Junk why is part of your chain link fence sticking up through that? Do you have iron-poor blood or something..... :D

BoneheadNW

Don't you know that is cruel and unusual punishment? Can you e-mail me a piece? Try sticking a raisen in your CD drive first, I'm told John and Mith stick things up their drive all the time! :moon: :wave: :tiphat: :festive: :yum:
Bone

working woman

Site Supporter
Ok, let me guess. YOU made it, and you have to show it off to impress the only female in the bunch. Right?

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
working woman said:
Ok, let me guess. YOU made it, and you have to show it off to impress the only female in the bunch. Right?

His wife's no longer impressed with him. Actually, she told him those were "raisins" in that coffee cake.