• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Libyan Rebels Show Love

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Libyan Rebels Show Love And Respect For WW II Cemetery In Benghazi

And we gave these people support to overthrow Kaddafi……… I am certain that if the rest of the world hadn't beaten the Nazi's, the Nazi's would have done to them what they did to the Jews, among others. We should cut them off from all aid forever!

The religion of peace on vivid display

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyfUZBWIn1E"]‫عملاء النيتو يهدمون المقابر الانجيلية Ù�ÙŠ بنغازي‬‎ - YouTube[/ame]

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Slimeballs. They never cease to amaze. :eek: :angry:

Good find Junk. :tiphat:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
All we have done is eleiminate a couple of dictatorships. Why? so the towel head muslem brother hood can move into and take control of the very countries we "liberated" BFD? Yea how could we be so dumb...

Kirk

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Come on guy's, it's not like their burning korans or something...

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK beyond the outrage let me ask a legitimate question.

The folks who died and were buried in that cemetery . . . were they not soldiers from around the world who fought to free that nation from NAZI rule? I saw Christian and Jewish grave markers in that video. So Christians and Jews fought NAZIs to free Muslims and then the Muslims desecrated the graves of those who died. Is that correct?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Is that correct?[/B]

Yes, that is correct.

A while ago we had a long discussion on another thread here about whether Islam was even a religion. Most right thinkers here agreed it wasn't. A few here continued to stick up for them and maintain that it is. I wonder what it will ever take for them to grasp reality and change their minds?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not to mention they are dim witted for not realising that fact. A flame thrower would have been a nice addition to their party....

Roasted goats....or goat roper if you desire:boxing::biggrin:

Kirk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Not to mention they are dim witted for not realising that fact. A flame thrower would have been a nice addition to their party....

Roasted goats....or goat roper if you desire

Kirk

I was hoping the fat ass diaper head on the ladder, chipping away on that cross, would fall off and break his neck. Now that would have been funny.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, that is correct.

A while ago we had a long discussion on another thread here about whether Islam was even a religion. Most right thinkers here agreed it wasn't. A few here continued to stick up for them and maintain that it is. I wonder what it will ever take for them to grasp reality and change their minds?

First, as I said then, Islam IS a religion based on the accepted definition:

a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered
as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances,
and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

I do not agree with any of the beliefs put forward by Mohammed, and consider him to be a murderer, an
opportunistic con man, and an obvious pedophile, all of which are reflected in his religious doctrines; other than that,
I have no problems with him.:w00t2::hammer:

Second, the video is a perfect example of the things that Mohammed advocated in the later parts of the Qur'an,
the only part still valid according to the theory of abrogation. We must remember, "tolerance" is not one of the principles
of Islamic Supremacists, who believe they have a duty to Allah to spread Islam until there is no other religion
anywhere in the world! If you view their actions with that in mind, those actions become easier to understand.

Finally, please note that if it were possible I'd butcher a dozen 1000 lb hogs, dump all the blood and guts into a vat, and
drown all of the bastards in it, then bury them face down in ten pounds of pulled pork. (My ability to tolerate Islamic
Supremacists seems to have diminished over the years.:brows:)

loboloco

Folks, check your history. The Allies did not 'liberate' Libya in WWII. They reconquered it for the British. Libya actually sided with the Nazis because they offered a 'free' muslim state and wanted to get rid of the jews. Libya considered the invasion of the Allies as an attack on their nation and a return to enslavement under British protectorate status. The fact that Britain, shorlty after WWII granted them nationhood means nothing to them.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
First, as I said then, Islam IS a religion based on the accepted definition:

a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered
as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances,
and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

I do not agree with any of the beliefs put forward by Mohammed, and consider him to be a murderer, an
opportunistic con man, and an obvious pedophile, all of which are reflected in his religious doctrines; other than that,
I have no problems with him.:w00t2::hammer:

Second, the video is a perfect example of the things that Mohammed advocated in the later parts of the Qur'an,
the only part still valid according to the theory of abrogation. We must remember, "tolerance" is not one of the principles
of Islamic Supremacists, who believe they have a duty to Allah to spread Islam until there is no other religion
anywhere in the world! If you view their actions with that in mind, those actions become easier to understand.

Finally, please note that if it were possible I'd butcher a dozen 1000 lb hogs, dump all the blood and guts into a vat, and
drown all of the bastards in it, then bury them face down in ten pounds of pulled pork. (My ability to tolerate Islamic
Supremacists seems to have diminished over the years.:brows:)

Well, my friend, you and I will agree to differ on two points only.

1. I continue to disagree that Islam is a religion. I read your points and understand very clearly what you are saying. However, the fact that they deny the deity of Christ and preach a salvation by works qualifies them as a cult, not religion. A cult of hero worship, death and disorder.

2. I continue to disagree on wasting 10 pounds of precious pulled pork on any of those bastards. They deserve only the waste by products of the slaughtered swine. :biggrin:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Folks, check your history. The Allies did not 'liberate' Libya in WWII. They reconquered it for the British. Libya actually sided with the Nazis because they offered a 'free' muslim state and wanted to get rid of the jews. Libya considered the invasion of the Allies as an attack on their nation and a return to enslavement under British protectorate status. The fact that Britain, shorlty after WWII granted them nationhood means nothing to them.

Good point, however it does not take away from the fact that no Godly man or women or anyone with a shred of moral conviction would ever desicrate a grave site or dishonor the dead. Simply underscores the savagery of these people, the hypocricy of their so called cult religion and their total lack of decentcy.

Imagine if our solders in Afghanistan desicrated an Islamic cemetery. President Zero would be apologizing for the rest of his short term.

loboloco

Good point, however it does not take away from the fact that no Godly man or women or anyone with a shred of moral conviction would ever desicrate a grave site or dishonor the dead. Simply underscores the savagery of these people, the hypocricy of their so called cult religion and their total lack of decentcy.

Imagine if our solders in Afghanistan desicrated an Islamic cemetery. President Zero would be apologizing for the rest of his short term.
And yet, christians in this country have deliberately built their house, businesses and churches on the top of 'heathen' gravesites in order to desecrate them. Guess it depends on whose ox is gored don't it?
and before you yell to loud about how 'ungodly' the Islamists are(which I agree with, but for different reasons) take a really hard look at all the crap pulled in 'The name of God' by christians. Murder, rape, deliberate use of chemical and biological warfare. Desecration of holy sites, graveyards, and holy personages themselves.
While I do not approve of what the Islamists are doing, the hypocritical sanctimony of christians who are here solely because of the atrocities committed 'in the name of God' really has a tendency to piss me off.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, my friend, you and I will agree to differ on two points only.

1. I continue to disagree that Islam is a religion. I read your points and understand very clearly what you are saying. However, the fact that they deny the deity of Christ and preach a salvation by works qualifies them as a cult, not religion. A cult of hero worship, death and disorder.

2. I continue to disagree on wasting 10 pounds of precious pulled pork on any of those bastards. They deserve only the waste by products of the slaughtered swine. :biggrin:

If you're going to qualify it down that far, Judaism and many other accepted religions would rate no higher than "cults".
While everyone is entitled to their beliefs, the acceptance of the deity of Christ as the only criteria allowing a theology to
be a "real religion" is nearly as narrow as that used by the Islamic Supremacists.

Is this really what you meant to convey?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Is this really what you meant to convey?

I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior, that he died on the cross for my sins and rose again on the third day. That is what I meant to convey.

You forgot the pulled pork. I assume you agree with me on that at least. Otherwise don't waste it, save it for me. :biggrin:

Last edited:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
And yet, christians in this country have deliberately built their house, businesses and churches on the top of 'heathen' gravesites in order to desecrate them. Guess it depends on whose ox is gored don't it?
and before you yell to loud about how 'ungodly' the Islamists are(which I agree with, but for different reasons) take a really hard look at all the crap pulled in 'The name of God' by christians. Murder, rape, deliberate use of chemical and biological warfare. Desecration of holy sites, graveyards, and holy personages themselves.
While I do not approve of what the Islamists are doing, the hypocritical sanctimony of christians who are here solely because of the atrocities committed 'in the name of God' really has a tendency to piss me off.

Then I guess they aren't Christians then. Just saying you are one does not make you one. One has to walk the walk as well as talk the talk. Anyone who would do the things you described are not Christians, they just say they are. You can judge them if you want. I prefer to let God worry about it. :smile:

If you think I am hypocritical or sanctimonious, that is your opinion. Not sure how you know me well enough to even say something like that because I sure do not know you. If I did, I would not want to judge you. I have enough things to concern my self with without sticking my nose in others affairs. :biggrin:

Before you call me a God freak, just bear in mind what the definition of that is. It is a person who loves God more than you do. :biggrin:

Now I am starting to break the rule of my sig line, so I am going to move on. Keep the Faith fellas. :biggrin:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Perhaps if the President would make some personal phone calls.to explain things to his friends in Lybia.......:whistling:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

That's a bullshit claim sir. All houses of worhip are "deliberately built" That the land was formerly in the hands of someone ancient now long gone is a whole nuther manner.

Besides, one bad action does not excuse another.

This is puposeful desrespect of the dead. Because they are "nonbelievers." It hurts even more as we "helped them" in WWII and their recent revolution.

Total desrepect our nation does not deserve.

Last edited:

loboloco

That's a bullshit claim sir. All houses of worhip are "deliberately built" That the land was formerly in the hands of someone ancient now long gone is a whole nuther manner.

Besides, one bad action does not excuse another.

This is puposeful desrespect of the dead. Because they are "nonbelievers." It hurts even more as we "helped them" in WWII and their recent revolution.

Total desrepect our nation does not deserve.
Sorry, Early American churches were deliberately built on the gravesites of American indian people whom the 'godly christians' had just spent time exterminating. Like I said, sanctimonious hypocrisy. Deliberate desecration has long been used by christian and non christian alike. To deny this is to deny the history of your own faith.
Learn your own history.
You are correct in that one bad action does not excuse another. However, to condemn people for desecration when you yourself have benefited from desecration is the height of hypocrisy.
As I said in an earlier post. The Libyans have good reason for their hatred and contempt for those graves.
I believe quite well that Americans would quite willingly desecrate the graves of those who invaded their country, murdered many of their people, and delivered them into a form of slavery.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Sorry, Early American churches were deliberately built on the gravesites of American indian people whom the 'godly christians' had just spent time exterminating.

Would you please supply links or backups to verify this. I would be most interested in any information regarding this that supports a concerted effort by early colonial christians to purposely build their settlements above burial grounds. I am not so much interested in isolated cases, as most anything can and will happen given enough time but like I said, a concerted effort. Much appreciated. Thank you. I did a search of both the internet and wikipedia and came up empty. Thanx again.

loboloco

Would you please supply links or backups to verify this. I would be most interested in any information regarding this that supports a concerted effort by early colonial christians to purposely build their settlements above burial grounds. I am not so much interested in isolated cases, as most anything can and will happen given enough time but like I said, a concerted effort. Much appreciated. Thank you. I did a search of both the internet and wikipedia and came up empty. Thanx again.
Well, you can start with the Cherokee, the Saluda, any tribe that has been extinguished or forced onto reservations. Pick up a history book or for that matter, an archeology text. They will lead you from Boston to San Francisco.

loboloco

For that matter, and more pertinent actually to this discussion. take a look at the number of churches in europe and africa that were once Mosques, but were desecrated and turned into churches. As I have said, both sides use the same tactics and then scream about the other side.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, you can start with the Cherokee, the Saluda, any tribe that has been extinguished or forced onto reservations. Pick up a history book or for that matter, an archeology text. They will lead you from Boston to San Francisco.

I studied history in college. Not bragging just saying no need to talk down to me or be patronizing. I believe I have been civil with you.

I understand American history and I understand the point you are trying to make. Just thought you had some links, authors or further information you would like to share to further the discussion and the points you are making.

loboloco

I studied history in college. Not bragging just saying no need to talk down to me or be patronizing. I believe I have been civil with you.

I understand American history and I understand the point you are trying to make. Just thought you had some links, authors or further information you would like to share to further the discussion and the points you are making.
Start with the Cherokee as I said. If you seem to believe I was talking down to you, I apologize for your misconception. If you have truly studied American, and not just US history, then you already know the source materials. Check out some of the earlier actions and methods of the Indian Affairs Bureau. Anyone who can read those and not have their stomach turned by 'christian' actions is a lot more iron gutted than I am.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Start with the Cherokee as I said. If you seem to believe I was talking down to you, I apologize for your misconception. If you have truly studied American, and not just US history, then you already know the source materials. Check out some of the earlier actions and methods of the Indian Affairs Bureau. Anyone who can read those and not have their stomach turned by 'christian' actions is a lot more iron gutted than I am.

Yes, Early American History and the History of Western Civilization 1 & II.