• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Junkman in the top ten......

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I you do a Google search for the word JUNKMAN you will get an untold number of page hits. I followed the path to page 8 and there it was at the top of the page........ Forums Forums - Junkman's Corner. You might say that we are comming up in this electronic world.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Posting a 1.30 am you should be on top of something. Gee I thought I got up early at 4:00am, or haven't you gone to bed yet.

murph

BadAttitude

Junkman said:
I followed the path to page 8 and there it was at the top of the page........ Forums Forums - Junkman's Corner. You might say that we are comming up in this electronic world.
Not anymore...
U moved up to page 7:applause:

PineRidge

Back From the Dead
That's pretty good Junk!

Doing the same search for PineRidge I couldn't even find myself, anywhere. However doing a Google search for PineRidge7 and I come up page one entry number one. Do I get a cigar? :yum: