• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

John Stossel's Illegal Everything

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought this was an interesting video, its 42 minutes long but for anyone that hasn't seen it I think you might find it worth looking at. :smile:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBiJB8YuDBQ&feature=player_embedded"]John Stossel's Illegal Everything - YouTube[/ame]#!

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I watched this the other night CB and it pissed me off so much. When the cops are kicking people’s doors down, shooting their dogs and endangering the occupants lives just because they thought they were going to find some drugs. And then, to top it all off, the clowns had the wrong address. I hope to God that somebody lost their job over this and I hope that the doctor and his family sue the snort out of the department that sent them to his house.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have seen it twice. He did an excellent job showing just how out of control our government has gotten. I do love the one cop with a sense of humor and nothing to hide. If more had his common sense and demeanor they would all be treated and regarded better. Between the agencies abusing their power and some of the judges decision it is easy to see why folks fear and distrust their government from the very top on down. We are at a critical stage to regain some control in our land or lose it forever to a police state.:hammer:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I have seen it twice. He did an excellent job showing just how out of control our government has gotten. I do love the one cop with a sense of humor and nothing to hide. If more had his common sense and demeanor they would all be treated and regarded better. Between the agencies abusing their power and some of the judges decision it is easy to see why folks fear and distrust their government from the very top on down. We are at a critical stage to regain some control in our land or lose it forever to a police state.:hammer:
I lost it when they shot the dog, and then kicked him to make sure he was done. And the family was in terror. I'm afraid I'd be looking for them one-by-one. Just the kind of guy I am...