• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

John Deere Farmers FURIOUS After Extreme Woke Left Activism EXPOSED: 'Will NEVER Run Deere Again '🚜

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
13:14 min.

Benny Johnson
2.17M subscribers

Jul 9, 2024
Will John Deere be the next Bud Light or will they do the right thing link Tractor Supply ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here we go again. More DEI bullshit in rural America. I hope JD gets it ass beat for this and for moving production to Mexico. :2gunsfiri

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I do notice alot of farms around here with other-than-deere equipment.
A neighbor owns a business that does work for JD. He says their orders are slowing down from years past

Last edited:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I mentioned in a different thread a few days ago... I'm DONE with Deere. My old one is great, will never buy anything newer. Pardon my language but FUCK JOHN DEERE. Your new products are no better than your competition and your service/maintenance (we can't work on our tractors) is total BS. Again JD - Fuck you.