• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Interesting snowcat on ksl.com

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
The seller says it's a "1981 Mini DMC" snowcat. I don't know about that as it looks to me a whole lot like an early generation Spryte. But the dimensions the seller gives seem smaller than a Spryte, and more like an Imp. Hmmm?

This looks to be all there, and assembled, and it's a four-door machine, which I think is a major positive. There will be some work required to make it operational, but at this price point, that is to be expected.

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
A lot of neat things here, original fiberglass bucket seats and side windows. Even still has the correct headlight guards. 5 man cab to boot. Much is said about DMC but I believe all A-styles were Thiokol manufacture. It would have been produced with a 170, not a 200, and would not have had an automatic behind the engine. I'm also of the belief that only 201's and 1404's were built with non-reduction OC-4's by Thiokol. Otherwise this would be a nice sixty's restoration project. Rear door windows are not correct and the engine cowl has been monkey'ed with but this one has the right body style. And like Pat, I already got too many to fix.