• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I'm really getting tired of this progressives squeel

SShepherd

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/she...ill-to-determine-if-there-is-justice-for-all/

Sheila Jackson Lee Will ‘Read Entire Debt Bill’ to Determine ‘If There is Justice for All’

They say that in a true compromise, neither party really walks away happy, and that much may certainly be true with Democrats and Republicans as they prepare to vote on a compromise plan to raise the nation’s debt ceiling. And although the last minute compromise was agreed to by President Obama, members of his own party are voicing their disapproval.
In fact, Congressional Black Caucus Chairman Emanuel Cleaver even went so far as to call the debt deal a “sugar coated Satan sandwich.” In tow is the ever-vocal Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, who says she and fellow Democrats will “read the entire” bill to determine whether it provides “justice for all, or justice for a few.”

isn't that their damn job ??:hammer:

you'll love this

The Congresswoman said Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security “aren’t ugly words,“ but are rather ”attractive meals to put in front of people.”

uhh....whut ??

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
far left, far right ............. who really comes with more sense. IMO, the black caucus isn't a brain trust!

SShepherd

far left, far right ............. who really comes with more sense. IMO, the black caucus isn't a brain trust!

the problem is, what they call the "far right" use to be slightly right of center. Her attitude is obviously shared by enough that she's been elected- which is scary in itself.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I watched her give that spiel on a Fox interview yesterday. She thinks her bro's will get stuck actually paying something instead of grabbing all they can.:hammer:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I watched her give that spiel on a Fox interview yesterday. She thinks her bro's will get stuck actually paying something instead of grabbing all they can.:hammer:

God forbid, what comes to mind is stereo-typical .............. :sad:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I firmly believe the "Black Caucus" is nothing but a completely racist group so I give them no attention at all nor give any merit to anything any of their members have to say. I consider them the same way I consider the KKK; as a whole or as individual members, they have nothing to say that I care to hear.

SShepherd

I firmly believe the "Black Caucus" is nothing but a completely racist group so I give them no attention at all nor give any merit to anything any of their members have to say. I consider them the same way I consider the KKK; as a whole or as individual members, they have nothing to say that I care to hear.

I agree, but the kkk doesn't have members in congress spewing their idiocy every chance they get unlike the black kawcus.

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I agree, but the kkk doesn't have members in congress spewing their idiocy every chance they get unlike the black kawcus.

They did until Senator Bird died, then they had a huge memorial service for him.:whistling:

the government is GOD to the left and they believe it will bring Utopia if only people would just give up their rights, guns and religion:glare:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter

As a matter of fact they did have quite a few of them from the South at one time, Senator Byrd, if I recall correctly was from WV, I think he was even a high up mucky muck there in the Klan, but later downplayed his role to a poor lad that was misled.

Almost all of them (if not all) were Democrats as well from the South.