• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

If You Correctly Answer The Following Let Me Know

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads.

No one I know has gotten it right.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she didn't know.

She thought that he was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much,
that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and couldn't find him.

A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

Give this some thought before you answer, then see the
answer below:

Answer: She was hoping the same guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous
American psychologist, used to indicate whether one has the same mentality as a killer.
Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you.

If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off my e-mail list. :)

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good find junk. I tried ....but didn't get it. Whew! ;)

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Doc said:
Good find junk. I tried ....but didn't get it. Whew! ;)

and you my friend, were one of the few people here that I was certain that would come up with the correct answer..... :D :thumb:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Better take me off your email list.

This may, however, begin to explain why all the competitors to my business, within a 50 mile radius, are no longer in business. Hmmmm.

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Hmm, thats the answer I came up with first, but changed my mind to the fact that it was her sisters husband so she killed her sister to get him all to herself

What does that mean? :eek:

BoneheadNW

I thought that she killed her sister because she was pissed off at not getting the guys number and wanted to blow off some steam (that is really what I thought). I know that is not a healthy thought, but you don't want to know what I think about you guys! :tonguewit
Bonehead

BoneheadNW

B_Skurka said:
Better take me off your email list.

This may, however, begin to explain why all the competitors to my business, within a 50 mile radius, are no longer in business. Hmmmm.
It's either that or your flatulance! :fart2:
Bone

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
I thought it was her sister's son, therefore her nephew, and her sister never told who he was! Guess I've been living in the wrong end of Michigan too long!:pat::eek:

BoneheadNW

johnday said:
I thought it was her sister's son, therefore her nephew, and her sister never told who he was! Guess I've been living in the wrong end of Michigan too long!:pat::eek:
Don't tell me- you are your own grandpa, right? Junk sent me a great country western song with that title and my youngest insists on hearing it every morning!
Bonehead

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
Don't tell me- you are your own grandpa, right? Junk sent me a great country western song with that title and my youngest insists on hearing it every morning!
Bonehead
Uh, no. But I have been accused of being other guys fathers at times, as in "You m^&($@#&U)(r! Well, if they'd keep they're mothers off the street.....:eek::pat:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Remove me from your e-mail Junk....
That was the only answer I came up with (and it came to me right away).

OkeeDon

I thought she discovered that the guy she met at the funeral WAS her sister, whom she hadn't seen for years, and who had a sex change operation. I figured she killed the gal (guy?) because she was pissed that she had been fooled.

Don

BoneheadNW

Don, have they ever done a study to see if the environmental conditions in Florida warp the mind? :D By the way, Bob is really your sister!
Bonehead

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I failed, or passed or ??????? I would never have guessed it right, so I guess I am right.............damn, once a lifetime~!

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
I took the $$ way out and said she killed the sister so she could have all her mom's estate. The guy would come along for the money later !