• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

i like it

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
403631_279220728799598_236780193043652_707005_1687450108_n.jpg

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
It's too low, needs to be up a foot in the back. If it's even possible to ride in this position I would think the first hidden rock would break the case. Or am I missing something?

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
It's too low, needs to be up a foot in the back. If it's even possible to ride in this position I would think the first hidden rock would break the case. Or am I missing something?
The only think I can think of depending on how the rear suspension is set up, is under power the center might raise up higher giving it more ground clearence, I do think a skid plate would be in order either way though. :neutral:

Woody_1

Now that's what I'd call a Snow Chopper... you probably need some sort of ski on each foot. :yum: Looks like a hell of a handfull. I think its a flopper. Good luck.