• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Himmerhooner

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Thinking I should use a little more descretion here, but here it goes.

Anyone heard hide or hair of my good buddy WankerWiggler lately? It's been a week or so since I've felt like banging on anyone, and he's always a good target.:moon: :17875: :clubem: :reacharou :finger1: :batterUp:
finger3%20for%20me!!!!!.gif
:finger2: :bigMoon:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I doubt that we will hear from him before Thanksgiving. You know how truck drivers are..... they travel from titty to titty and when they get to a big one, they stay a while. Otherwise, they are always rolling along.... Junk...

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah, those drivers! Might become one in the next year myself, legally that is! Did I ever claim to be mentally stable?:eek: :beer:

BoneheadNW

johnday said:
Yeah, those drivers! Might become one in the next year myself, legally that is! Did I ever claim to be mentally stable?:eek: :beer:

Mentally stable? I thought that was forbidden on this site. :toilet: :a1:

Speaking of which, has my friend Highbeam been up to his old tricks on "the other site" lately? Don't go over there much, if at all, anymore.

Bone

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
Mentally stable? I thought that was forbidden on this site. :toilet: :a1:

You got that!!!:tiphat: :agree:

I haven't heard anything about Highbeam here at all, don't know about the "other side". Alas, woe is me.:smileywac :toilet: