• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

HID and LED project on my Sno Trac..

Roadkill

More pictures to come.. I have been busy updating my side lights to LED's and forward lights to HID spots and floods.. the vehicle looks like a small white sun at night now.

Attachments

• hids.jpg
    hids.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 814

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I put HId on my bombi and have them on my snow trac also. SEE my avatar. They don't have to be blinding bright you have many choices now. Some even move the bulb slightly inside the lamp for dimming. I am working on installing some in the stock snow trac headlite lamp now.I ordered the parts last week.
Jim

Roadkill

I went with 6' front lights that have the internal ballasts, the roof has 5' hid floods and the sides now are the 20w LED floods. I'm looking forward to trying it out on a trail.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I got my parts and finished the HID setup for the stock snow trac headlamps today.
some trimming of the bezel was needed so the lamp would fit. I needed two parts the lamp that fits the stock headlamp housing and the HID bulbs that snap in the lamp.
I am at 35 watts per bulb.

Jim
HIDlight001.jpg

HIDlight002.jpg

HIDlight.jpg

Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Good lights on equipment are a great thing to have. Safer and a lot easier to get around when you have to.