• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello everyone,

Fisher Tide

Thanks for the invite to this grand political forum. First and fore, I believe in a political system that values justice, honesty, fairness, and open-mindedness at all times. I look forward to connecting with all of you, engaging in thoughtful conversations, and exploring the diverse perspectives here. My approach prioritizes the well-being of the American people over personal or party interests and I hope that together, we encourage meaningful dialogue that leads to a brighter and more equitable future for all of us and for our nation. I'm eager to take part in the discussions and learn from the collective wisdom of this community. To learn from you.

Again I thank you for having me on board.

F. Tide

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome. Stick around and enjoy the place. You'll find lots of people here with strong views on politics, mostly, if not wholly, on the conservative side.