• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Grammar police...

laulau15

The day people got rid of the grammar police was the day the world went downhill.
Can I ask you the question?
Do you think anyone on social media had correct grammar. No. Why too much writing.
And because new generations do not get taught correctly.
So please grammar police come back. If I am doing something wrong with my grammar I want to know.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The day people got rid of the grammar police was the day the world went downhill.
Can May I ask you the a question?
Do you think anyone on social media had has correct grammar.? No (No is not a complete sentence). Why, too much writing.
And because new generations do not get taught correctly.
So please grammar police, come back. If I am doing something wrong with my grammar I want to know.

laulau15

Thank you.
I know!!!
I love that you corrected me.
Because never stop and I genuinely mean that.
I am not an intelligent person but grammar is not my strong suit. And schools often do not teach it correctly.
Correct me again please.