• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Frank Zappa quote.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Frank Zappa knew it years ago!
"None of us have the promise of tomorrow, God forbid this is my last day on this beautiful earth, it won’t be spent listening to some news person telling me how rotten we are, how rotten life is, heck no, I’m going out and seeing how beautiful life is. As humans, our time on this planet is very limited...
Turn off, tune out and turn on your life. Peace"
—Frank Zappa

frankZappa.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Frank Zappa was known for his witty and provocative quotes on music, politics, and life. Here are some more:

_Music_

1. "Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."
2. "Music is always a commentary on society."
3. "Most people wouldn't know music if it bit 'em on the nose."

_Politics and Society_

1. "Politics is the entertainment branch of industry."
2. "The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion."
3. "Government is the Entertainment Division of the industrial system."

_Life and Creativity_

1. "So many things I'd love to change, but that's not my department."
2. "A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often for no other reason than to relive his most profound esthetic experiences."
3. "There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something, we'd all love one another."

Frank Zappa's quotes often reflect his sarcastic humor, skepticism, and passion for music and artistic expression.

cervbertr

This picture reveals a lot of things and you can understand and understand a lot of interesting things. To be honest, I think in our world it's just the way things work and it's very sad.