• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FOR SALE: "SNOWCAT FORUMS" plastic insulated travel mugs

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had a dozen of these plastic insulated Snowcat mugs made up. Capacity is roughly 12 ounces. While the printing in the photo looks sort of blurry, it is actually very crisp. The center of the "Snowflake" reads: The SNOWCAT Forums. Clockwise around the snowflake design starting at the upper right are: Tucker; Kristi; Snow Trac and Thiokol

I'm selling them for $10 each + Shipping (I estimate shipping to be $5 for 1 or 2)

$5 of the sales price will be used to support the FORUMS FORUMS website.

Because there are only 12 of these available, I'm limiting the sale of these to a maximum of 2 per person.

If you are interested in buying one or two of the mugs to help keep the Forums free, please send me a PM. First come, first served. HAND WASHING is recommended by the supplier.

Attachments

• IMG_1074.jpg
    IMG_1074.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 431
  • IMG_1075.jpg
    IMG_1075.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 426

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I would like another one, Bob, as the one I have has a wobbly bottom and you can't have your coffee in a wobbly bottom as it could fall over! Let me know the price to the UK and I will send the 'dosh'.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just another thread bump. I'm taking a couple of these to the post office this morning to ship out. There are still plenty available.

I would like another one, Bob, as the one I have has a wobbly bottom and you can't have your coffee in a wobbly bottom as it could fall over! Let me know the price to the UK and I will send the 'dosh'.
Anita, I'll figure out how to get you one. I may give it to my sister when she comes back to the US for Christmas . . . and have her mail it to you from London. That would probably be a lot less expensive for shipping than any other delivery method. Let me try to figure something out.

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Let me know the cost and I will send the money. I would love one that doesn't wobble!

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Anita -- my sister Karen has the mug, she will be boarding the plane in Chicago in a couple hours, it will be mailed from the London area to you shortly after Christmas.

All -- I still have quite a few mugs left if anyone is interested.