• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Fed up shop owner dispenses street justice on thief

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Epic level beat down! With a stick. Because 9-1-1 isn't gonna help.

Video at link https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/02/...rral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

...We always hear about how people are put in horrible situations because of left-wing laws and police unable to do their jobs, but these pair of 7-Eleven owners said “screw that.”
A man was seen on camera robbing the convenience store of their cigarettes, putting a whole pile of them in a garbage can to roll away like a real low life of society. Well, a bystander there kept telling the owners to just back off, that they can’t do anything, to just wait for the police.
“Do you have insurance?” said the bystander.
Yeah, 7-Eleven ownership wasn’t having that, as they took matters into their own hands...

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
LOL there is a 2nd video.

And after the guy is beaten he is allowed to leave, but he asks for a free soda on his way out!

WTF, they should have beat him again.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm sure there will be some deadly weapon charges coming for the store owners at some point.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm sure there will be some deadly weapon charges coming for the store owners at some point.
Well this apparently happened in California, so you are probably correct. I believe, but I'm sure, that California passed a law restricting the rights of store owners to protect themselves/their stores.