• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dreams

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dreams ... why do we dream, do they have real meaning, why can't we remember most of what we dream etc etc etc?

Dreams.jpg

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Great question.
I think it's going unconscious but our brains are still wide awake and rummaging through everything stored there.

cervbertr

Dreams are very important for a person without them there will be no half-full life for me it seems to me it is necessary to consider it 100%. I have acquaintances who do not dream at all and it is not good.

laulau15

Dreams...
The thing you do to help you have deep rest in deep eye movement.
So it is to help you have deep rest and they are fun.
I think it is nice.
Because you can have a crazy dream and it is so fun.
So they are fun because they are nothing like you experience in life.
I once had a dream about one direction and how I had a pool party with them and w crazy hillbilly dream it was mad.
And a Cinderella dream..these dreams were never normal
This crazy stuff always happens like nothing in life like falling down the internet or phone line.

And then trying to climb back up.