• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DMC 1450 on ksl.com

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Solrus,

That’s interesting... and not surprising. The seller “Rob” also currently has a DMC 1500 for sale on ksl.com. I look at ksl.com quite frequently, and he often has one or more machines for sale.

Several years ago snowcat buddy Scott and I went to a JJ Kane auction in SLC where there were a bunch of snowcats listed. “Rob” bought all of them. I started a forum thread on the experience and he posted in the thread as member “Dummyfatpigpoo”:

Solrus

Correct thats him, he also was selling Thiokol 1200, from NM auction. All cats just resell no restore work. Whoever wants to buy it just need to know that in the auction description they mentioned about blown one cylinder. Not sure of actual problem. So needs good inspection