• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Censorship and Coverups at TractorByNet.Com

OregonAlex

1) my post got edited or deleted when I said/posted that:

2) I got banned when I said/posted that:

3) I saw a post got deleted which said that:

you can't stop freedom of speech in this country my friends. Just what are they hiding and why don't they want others to know what is happening?

WARNING: I am pretty sure that TBN Moderators read this web site, so becareful of what you post and if you care to not be banned on TBN. I know some people which probably got banned simply by what they said openly on this web site. Be forewarned.

Hi TBN Moderators! Glad to see you reading this thread. Enjoy!!

Last edited:

OregonAlex

I will start out here.

I got banned when I said that people are leaving TBN because of the problem with Kioti fanatics on TBN and that moderators did not know how to deal with the problem other then deletings post and banning people who attempt to help the situation by telling Kioti fanatics to back off people and move their emmotion biases to a forum which is less insulting to others.

Any posts of this nature got deleted. Any open dialog directed at specific moderators of this nature got deleted also.

Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OregonAlex said:
moderators did not know how to deal with the problem other then deletings post and banning people who attempt to help the situation by telling Kioti fanatics to back off people and move their emmotion biases to a forum which is less insulting to others.

The amazing thing is there are lots of great guys out there with Kiotis who were repulsed by the dog pack mentality of a handful of Kioti owners. I don't think a week would go buy when I did not get support, in the form of PMs or emails, from good guys in the Kioti forums who apologizing for the actions of the zealots. I consider many to be friends today. Those guys are amazed that the guys like rtimgrey and shoppintractors are allowed to contiue, and many of them no longer post on TBN or post very infrequently.