• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BIRTHDAY BOY!!!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday there Dargo!!!

John - Looky there... He gets his own shopping day. Hope he goes out and buys himself lots of nice Birthday presents.

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Well Brian; Some people are just sooooooo special!!:whistle: :smileywac

What ya gonna get yourself Brent?:boobies:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Brent. Have a great day and hopefully avoid the shopping and the crowds. :beer: :beer:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, thanks guys! Unfortunately I've been tied up the last couple of days with the real Dargo. He is gravely ill and is still in the ICU at an animal hospital. He began having "off the charts" seizures on Wednesday. He had almost 20 of them before I could even get him to the vet. It is not fun trying to get a large and very powerful dog under control when they are having violent seizures and get them to the vet. So far they cannot get the seizures under control and he tried to attack me when we went to move him to a different cage. That is so much out of character for him that I don't know what to think. He is about the most non-aggressive I could imagine, so his current state is very confusing for all. I don't know how I can possibly bring him home as he is. He is far too powerful of a dog to chance around my kids. Heck, it took 4 of us to get him down to inject him with a sedative about an hour ago when we went to move him. The response was not what we expected or wanted.