• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Are nuts healthy?

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
I have an addiction to monkey nuts, I eat many of them. I wanna know if its killing me, theyre unsalted roasted paenuts in the shell.
Thanks
DSCF0571.jpg

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope nuts are healthy for you...
I eat 8-12 ounces of cashews every day.

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
They're monkey nuts, not sheep nuts!! ;)
I do seem to be sharing them with the floor though, dawn things are slippery like heck :D :D

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Junkman said:
Can you get sheep nuts where you live????
Sure, but I believe he has to shave more of the sheep and put its rear legs on a stool so he can get his arms all the way around.

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
They are common, the female sheep just love em, I prefer my sheep without em

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I caught some of the Chevy Chase "The Funny Farm" movie today (TV was on in the background). I immediately thought of Mith when he was chowing down on sheep testicles. Made it to 31 before they told him what it was. He enjoyed the first 30 but #31 was still in the mouth and when he puked it out, it made it darn near across the room.

Cityboy

Banned
What about all the poor nutless monkeys??:eek:

Wait til PETA finds out. :mad:

Or.....maybe you're one of those PETA-N members? (People Eating Tasty Animal Nuts) :D

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Cityboy said:
What about all the poor nutless monkeys??

Do the nutless monkeys go to the same group therapy as the legless frogs?

:StickOutT

BadAttitude

Mith said:
I have an addiction to monkey nuts, I eat many of them. I wanna know if its killing me, theyre unsalted roasted paenuts in the shell.
Thanks
oh Mith:whistle:
yoo hoo...ya betta watch yur back...
when dem big Monkeys up in da tree tops find out ya swiped deir nuts, dey gonna be sum pizz'd off...

Life at work is like a tree full a monkeys
all at different limbs at different levels
Some monkeys are climbing up some down
The monkeys on top look down
and see a tree full of smiling faces
The monkeys on the bottom look up
and see nothing but assholes.

FTWK...{here's one of them "seguay" deals...I searched for 'monkeys' and it's clean. Pero manana:D ...it's gonna be an old joke that someone already posted...sheesh:gay: :loser: }

oh yeah, almost furgit... nitey nite to ya Junk. It's only 2am and I created a riot in the halls:coolshade have fun wit da mess I made. I didn't "click" this time either:bigMoon:

Last edited:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Why is it that whenever I make a serious post it always has double meaning, seriously , I didnt do that intentionally :mad:
Still, it is far more funny that a serious answer, :D :D

Cityboy

Banned
Seriously Mith, peanuts (actually they're lentils, not nuts) are very good for you, so chow down all you like. It's all the beer you wash them down with that could kill you.:D

Thanks to you, I'll never think of peanuts the same way again. Monkey nuts.:eek: ;) :D :boobies:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Seeming as you seem to know alot about nuts :), I just bought some more and got non roasted by mistake, can I just chuck them in the oven to roast them or is it a special process?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mith said:
Seeming as you seem to know alot about nuts :), I just bought some more and got non roasted by mistake, can I just chuck them in the oven to roast them or is it a special process?
Not sure about monkey nuts but if your only eating the inside, I think you'll be OK. The part you need to be careful with is how you get the hair taken off the outside.

Cityboy

Banned
You can boil them too. We do that frequently in the southern U.S., the trick is to get the right amount of salt. As to roasting, you gotta figure out how long to heat them so you don't burn 'em. Nothing worse than burnt monkey nuts. Singed monkey nut hair is stinky:fart2: :eek: