• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anyone into video games?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, it's been the better part of a day with no replies so not many gamers here. Doesn't surprise me as our membership is generally people that are a bit older than you. (I'd guess the average age of our members is somewhere in the 50's).

Only (online?) game I play is Risk but I only play solo. I play Freecell on my older computers. It doesn't come with the newer Windows.

Well, it's been the better part of a day with no replies so not many gamers here. Doesn't surprise me as our membership is generally people that are a bit older than you. (I'd guess the average age of our members is somewhere in the 50's).

Only (online?) game I play is Risk but I only play solo. I play Freecell on my older computers. It doesn't come with the newer Windows.
Oh. I didn’t notice that. I’m in my early 30s. I did see a post from a member that was 24.

I'm 43 and do from time to time, but I no longer invest in them as I used to. As a youth, I'd play almost all day on the weekends.
True. I’m assuming your born in 1981? The 80s, 90s and 2000s were the best time for video games before they did the dlc crap in 2010s and 2020s.