• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Any succesful Minecraft server owners here?

THElegend

I run a minecraft java 1.21.1 server, it's a ton of fun and I just wanted to chat with some other admins!
If you are a player and want to join a smaller semi vanilla java server send me DM!

THElegend

Well hey, I guess I came to the right forum for other interests!
But fair enough, my search trenches on.
Thanks for the info

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
When i was a kid, one could buy gunpowder on line, no questions asked. So we bought gunpowder and blew up stuff. Started with 3", than 6", then 35mm film canisters (the metal ones), then mayonnaise jars, and the final was a big model of the Turpitz, packed with gunpowder.
We tried an Estes rocket with a load on the top. That didn't work. The rocket was top heavy and just spin around wildly, but the nuclear war head never lit. That was my attempt at being a rocket scientist.
Then the cops caught up with us.
But it was a different time.
They berated and embarrassed us, but we gave up on gunpowder. We were lucky we didn't hurt ourselves or get arrested.

Get off the computer and have done real fun?
Just kidding, don't do it.

Last edited:

THElegend

Well, I have grown up in north Idaho. Most all my time is spent tinkering with guns, working, hiking, or coding.
I am relatively decent at coding. I am a multi certified welder right now and trying to break into the field of web development, with that being said, I have done all of the java and javascript coding required for my minecraft server. Not just that, but in the 2-4 months I have had the server up, we just broke over 600 in sales. For a little side project I'd say that isn't too bad!

THElegend

I am 26, and am married and we have our 14 month old baby boy. The minecraft thing is a sidegig where i wanted to channel some creativity in web dev.
I also do decorative concrete
ornamental iron work
sculptures of different kinds, and a ton more.