• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

7-Year-Old Accused Of Possible Sexual Harassment For Kicking Boy In Groin

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
You just cant make this shit up. There goes this kids future chance of running for president. :whistling:

BOSTON (CBS) – A 7-year-old boy is being investigated by his South Boston elementary school for possible sexual harassment after kicking another boy in the crotch.
The first grader’s mother, Tasha Lynch, says she was shocked by the school’s decision.
“He’s 7 years old. He doesn’t know anything about sexual harassment,” she said.
Lynch’s son, Mark Curran, said the boy that he kicked had been bullying him on the school bus ride home from Tynan Elementary last week.
“He just all of a sudden came up to him, choked him. He wanted to take his gloves, and my son said, ‘I couldn’t breathe, so I kicked him in the testicles,’” said his mother.

WBZ-TV’s Christina Hager reports

Lynch described a phone call she received from the school explaining that the case will be treated like sexual harassment, due to what it considers inappropriate touching.
“‘Your son kicked a little boy in the testicles. We call that sexual harassment,’” Lynch said the school told her.
She said she’s been asked to attend a disciplinary hearing at the school Monday.
A Boston Public Schools spokesperson said officials are investigating, but won’t comment further, since it’s a private matter.
Lynch wants an apology and better supervision on the school bus to prevent such fights among students.
“He couldn’t breathe. He was trying to defend himself,” she said. “I don’t find that sexual harassment. I find that defending himself.”
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/12/...e-sexual-harassment-for-kicking-boy-in-groin/

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Good thing I am not this kid's parent, as I might be sitting in the clink right now. That is total bullshit, how the hell is that sexual harassment? It's not like the kid grabbed the other kid's nuts, ffs. He gave him a swift kick, that he undoubtedly deserved, right in the berries. Sounds like self defense to me, too. But this is the world we live in. Oh happy day.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
if the kid had rubbed his groin better then i would have been worried for sure about his actions...when will people grow some common sense.:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
if the kid had rubbed his groin better then i would have been worried for sure about his actions...when will people grow some common sense.:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Common sense, Galvy? Seriously? 10 to 1 says that the better of the population couldn't even correctly use those words in a sentence.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
what happened to the story or thread of the boy getting disciplined for sexual harrassment for calling the teacher Cute? Is this not the same school and this story was linked to the one calling the teacher Cute?

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Common sense, Galvy? Seriously? 10 to 1 says that the better of the population couldn't even correctly use those words in a sentence.

well that part of the population needs to have mother nature step in and remove them to make way for us that can use it.:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
well that part of the population needs to have mother nature step in and remove them to make way for us that can use it.:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Mother Nature was trying a while back. I think she has given up, and is just waiting for Father Time to give them early release

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Just more examples that demonstrate the failure of our public school system. They are overrun with a liberal mentality that turns the victim into the attacker.

My 12 year old grandson is also a victim of bullying at the public "school" he goes to. He knows karate and used it to block punches from the bully. My son warned the principle that he was authorizing my grandson to do what was necessary to defend himself without any kicks. He had to as the school does nothing. He is being harassed by a gang of 13 year old thugs and they become the victims. Unbelievable.

This is the society we live in today. Politically correct liberal bullshit.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
what happened to the story or thread of the boy getting disciplined for sexual harrassment for calling the teacher Cute? Is this not the same school and this story was linked to the one calling the teacher Cute?

Here is the link to the story, not the same school but this news story referenced this one. 6 year old calls teacher cute

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
My grandaughter, 10, got scolded last year for hugging a friend who had fallen down. We promote the mechanics of sex and how to get an abortion in school but not comfort and caring.:hammer::hammer:

WTF?

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
My grandaughter, 10, got scolded last yer for hugging a friend whohad fallen down. We promote the mechanics of sex and how to get an abortion in school but not comfort and caring.:hammer::hammer:

WTF?

Are you even allowed to look at another person in school anymore?