• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tesla Cyber truck is now in production!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
And with over 1.5 million pre-orders for starters.

First CYBERTRUCK Manufactured at GIGA TEXAS​

9:37 min.

Farzad Mesbahi
61.4K subscribers

I worked at Tesla starting in July of 2017 as an Operations Analyst out of the Bethlehem, PA distribution center facility and left as a Program Manager based out of Austin, TX as of September 2021. I spent most of my time in the distribution and supply chain organizations. Before Tesla, I was a Director of Business Intelligence and Pricing at the largest Pet Food & Supply distributor in the US, Phillips Pet Food & Supplies based out of Easton, PA. My wife and I also owned a small business in Bethlehem, PA between 2016 and 2019. I have been a shareholder of Tesla since 2012 and currently own Tesla stock. My thoughts are my own and are not representative of everyone who currently works, or has worked at Tesla.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Elon Pumps Cybertruck Brakes / Farley on Biggest EV Problem / Stellantis Needs Help ⚡️​

How many years, and how much over budget is it?
You don't know much about Tesla, do you?
You should bone up on them.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
No timeline has ever between set for cybertruck It is ready when it is. That is about now, I think.

Like I said you don't know much if anything about Tesla. So why bother commenting. It just proves the point.

PGBC

No timeline has ever between set for cybertruck It is ready when it is. That is about now, I think.

Like I said you don't know much if anything about Tesla. So why bother commenting. It just proves the point.

Seems like years ago they were showing off the truck and taking deposits.
Ethically speaking, they shouldn't have been until they had a firm release date, and it wasn't too far away.

Or maybe tesla doesn't give a rats ass about ethics?!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems like years ago they were showing off the truck and taking deposits.
Ethically speaking, they shouldn't have been until they had a firm release date, and it wasn't too far away.

Or maybe tesla doesn't give a rats ass about ethics?!
This is a private investing thread. a lot of people have made good money investing in Tesla. If your bored go elsewhere please. You have not watched anything posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Should be interesting for investments. I know I did well today. But man is that thing ugly......
Maybe.
But in the end, I believe it will sell very well. Kind of like an AR 15 is butt ugly. Now it is the most popular rifle.
It may in time actually redefine what a pickup truck should look like.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Man I hope not.

The Tesla Model 3 is currently being re-released with a new front and rear design that are much better looking that the original fish face look. We can only hope that is also translated over to the Model Y, as the 2 vehicles share something like 70% of their parts. While the Tesla Model 3 and Model Y are not butt ugly like the Cyber Truck, they are not good looking.

The original Model S is actually a nice looking car. So clearly Tesla can design good looking vehicles. The NEW Tesla Model 3 actually looks pretty nice too, with a fully redone front and rear.

But Cyber Truck looks, let's hope for better!!! I'd rather have one of those silly looking Canoo trucks.

Last edited:

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe.
But in the end, I believe it will sell very well. Kind of like an AR 15 is butt ugly. Now it is the most popular rifle.
I agree with Bob. Man I hope not. But you have a point. The masses decide what sell. So I guess there is that