• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I think we found where the cuts should be made!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Salary of the US President. ..$400,000.
Salary of retired US Presidents ...$180,000.
Salary of House/Senate...$174,000.
Salary of Speaker of the House...$223,500...
Salary of Majority/Minority Leaders... $193,400...
Average Salary of Soldier DEPLOYED IN IRAQ $38,000...

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Oh wow you scared me Doc, I thought reading your title you were going make some cuts here at FF and get rid of some mods :hide: :yum:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc, forget about salaries , the real cuts should be made in the perks. Barry is flying around in the largest most luxurious private jet in the world and yelling that we should tax private jets out of existence. He's had more vacations than Meredith Wilson has trombones. The cost of the czars, largely redunant positions that he knew he could not get though Congress is tens of millions. The cost to keep a congressman is over 2 million a year, and I suspect that figure is way low.

If the republicans want to back Barry and the dems into a corner, pass a bill prioritizing expenses starting with SS and Medicare, then the troops, then the interest on the debt. Anything left over would be used to fund other current expenses. No funds to go to Congress, the administration, or any related offices. No more congressional restaurants, barbers, gyms or personal trainers. No travel. All planes grounded. No nothing. Senate would not pass it, and Barry would not sign it. The public would then know just who is screwing the country.

Repubs are not going to do anything like this because they are part of the problem, not the solution.

Lia

Banned
Salary of the US President. ..$400,000.
Salary of retired US Presidents ...$180,000.
Salary of House/Senate...$174,000.
Salary of Speaker of the House...$223,500...
Salary of Majority/Minority Leaders... $193,400...
Average Salary of Soldier DEPLOYED IN IRAQ $38,000...

...and thats just for starters!

Oh wow you scared me Doc, I thought reading your title you were going make some cuts here at FF and get rid of some mods :hide: :yum:

Naw! Never gonna happen hon... and if by some remote chance Doc lost the plot and decided to get rid of an award winning team, you personally could easily er... 'cushion the blow.' I know where there's a balloon, a very large balloon... :halo:

Lia

Banned
Their salary won't even come close to touching the money they make
on the side.

Ain't that the truth! But, you know, wherever they scavenge it from to fill their overflowing coffers, one can be sure that it will still come from the pockets of the taxpayers, who will still be being screwed.
:hammer: