• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Funny Obama pic thread.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Man mule your avatar shore looks like Iron man!!!!!!!!!!! :yum: come to think of it......a large inprovment ....just stay off the two wheel horse and you will be ok......

Ironman

Hey! :mad:

:yum:

jt6l1d.jpg

2v9696s.jpg

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
yea come to think of it I should not hav made that comparesen...sp....just had to pick on that ugly mule!!!!!! now that I think about it the top pic looks more like him:yum::yum::yum: the bottom one shure looks fine......,.the girl to:whistling::whistling:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
10 reasons an empty chair is better than Obama

Attachments

• IMG_3028.JPG
    IMG_3028.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 796

Kane

I've got to imagine that the funny Obama pics out-number the funny Romnet pics, but I wonder at what ratio. Gotta' be a million to one.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I did come across 2 Romney ones the other day. They were not really funny pics, just real nasty.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

Secret Service uncovers Tea Party plot to kidnap the President!

Attachments

• tea party trap.jpg
    tea party trap.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 267

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• enoughtoworryabout.jpg
    enoughtoworryabout.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 242